Male Masturbation/masturbation effect

Question
iam a 18yrs old male. i started masturbation from the age of 14. i used to do a lot of masturbation at that time. 2 to 3 times a day. the symptoms iam suffering from are

lower back pain
hair loss
weakness

and the most important .. weight loss

iam 5.10 ft and iam just 52 kgs. iam guilty about myself. iam looking very skinny. this makes me look ugly. please tell me a way so that i can get back normal. and so i can gain weight fast

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It does not cause hair loss or weakness, or make you skinny or ugly.  Like any other physical activity, it can sometimes cause back pain.  I recommend that you continue to masturbate and do it often.  Most males your age masturbate about once a day.  If you eat a proper diet and exercise daily (lifting weights), I think you will able to gain weight and muscle, and you will not worry about masturbating.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.