Male Masturbation/masturbation effect

iam a 18yrs old male. i started masturbation from the age of 14. i used to do a lot of masturbation at that time. 2 to 3 times a day. the symptoms iam suffering from are

lower back pain
hair loss

and the most important .. weight loss

iam 5.10 ft and iam just 52 kgs. iam guilty about myself. iam looking very skinny. this makes me look ugly. please tell me a way so that i can get back normal. and so i can gain weight fast

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It does not cause hair loss or weakness, or make you skinny or ugly.  Like any other physical activity, it can sometimes cause back pain.  I recommend that you continue to masturbate and do it often.  Most males your age masturbate about once a day.  If you eat a proper diet and exercise daily (lifting weights), I think you will able to gain weight and muscle, and you will not worry about masturbating.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.