Male Masturbation/penis

Question
i am 21 yrs old boy wiegth of 84 and height6feet.i am willingly masturbate since from 2yrs.at starting time my penis used to erect easily.....but nowadays i m feeling little difficulties while masturbating.it pains alot after masturbating.and i think length of my penis is decreasing?so please sir kindly suggest what to do?

Answer
Your penis length is not decreasing.  It will never decrease.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It should feel good to masturbate.  Perhaps you could cut back on the frequency of masturbating and you will enjoy the remaining sessions better.  To learn more, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.