Male Masturbation/Places for masturbation

Question
Are there a lot of places to masturbate?  I don't think there are.  I think there are some places a guy could masturbate that are more private than others.

Answer
I think that anyplace you can think of someone being, someone has masturbated there.  Popular ones are bed, bathroom, computer desk, living room.  Less popular are car, boat, airplane, museum exhibit, school, work, vacation place.  Some places are more private (have locks), but others might seem less private (bed) but you are less likely to be disturbed there.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.