Male Masturbation/Porn

Question
Hi there,
I'm 18 and every since the age 0f 13, I have been watching porn. I love porn and I always toss of with porn. But the problem is, without porn I don't enjoy masturbation and I can't get properly hard.I am a bit worried that I'm watching too much porn as people say that it can ruin future relationships. What should I do?

Answer
I would suggest weaning off porn as much as you can.  I think in order to be sexually healthy, a male should be able to masturbate to orgasm without any kind of visual aids twice a month.  Perhaps you could start by only glancing at porn occasionally while you masturbate instead of staring at it constantly.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.