Male Masturbation/sperm bank

What happens at a sperm bank?  Do they do anything to help a guy ejaculate?

At a sperm bank, a male goes alone into a donation room which is sometimes called a masturbatorium.  There is probably a sink so he can wash his hands.  Some donation rooms are fancy and include computer access and video and a cot, but others are simpler and only have a cheap plastic chair.   Sperm banks for donation often supply adult magazines, but this is probably not the case in a doctor's office.  There you might have to masturbate in the same bathroom where you give a urine specimen.

After a male is finished and ejaculates into the cup, he puts the cup through a door in the wall and cleans up and leaves.

You can search the Internet on the term masturbatorium to see what some of them look like.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.