Male Masturbation/Talking about masturbating

Question
Is it good to talk about masturbating with my friends?  It fells good to talk about it but it also feels weird like it's wrong to talk about it.  I don't know what to do.

Answer
Some males talk about masturbating with their friends, but the overwhelming majority do not.  It is neither good nor bad to talk about masturbating.  You're free and equal people, so talk about whatever you want.  If the parties to a conversation agree to talk about masturbating, there is nothing wrong with it.  There is also nothing wrong with friends who never talk about masturbating.  It can be good for someone to talk about something if it's bothering them.  

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.