Male Masturbation/washing

But I'm think like if I don't want to smell like semen should I wash afterward?  Can people smell semen on me?

Yes, it is worth washing or showering after masturbating if you are going out and are worried that someone, especially a female, will smell semen on you.  Many males wear a condom while masturbating just so they don't have to worry about that.  Indeed, if you have fresh semen on yourself or your clothing, someone may be able to smell it.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.