Male Masturbation/Boy's

Question
Well, I'm not real sure how to mastributate. I'm 15 and don't know how. I'm having trouble, I dont get it. Do I rub my penis, or? What do I do?

Answer
Hi hun-

That's nothing to be ashamed about. Being a boy, it's pretty easy to learn how to masturbate.  

When your penis is erect, put your hand around it ... closer to the top of your penis, grip a little bit but not too hard, and stroke it up and down. It might take some time to orgasm, but with practice you will get very good at doing this.

If you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  

Male Masturbation

Angie B