Male Masturbation/camp

Question
OK, I am gonna do it.  I will follow your advice.  I'm used to using videos on my phone at home.  Should I use the video at camp?  I'm kind of not sure because we're not even supposed to have electronic devices at camp.

Answer
No, don't press your luck.  There is no rule against masturbating and camp and there is no consequence to you if you get caught doing it.  But as you said, there's a rule against phones at camp, and the video would be very tangible evidence of what you were doing if someone wants to make an issue of it.  Just use your imagination and have a good time at camp!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.