Male Masturbation/Cumming

Question
QUESTION: Hey, I have a question, i love to masturbate and let it go all over my body as i dont have to ruin my concentration with getting my old sock i used to use is this clean and healthy to do?and is this normal to do all over me because it feels better? is it wierd or gross?

ANSWER: A lot of men use a sock, but I would suggest using a tissue because it is a lot cleaner. Also, I recommend you shower, but if you can't, make sure the area is clean after you orgasm.

QUESTION: Okay, and another question I have is my penis is 7 1/2 inches about but my orgasm isn't being felt much but my cum is still a acceptable amount, and techniques to make orgasm better or stronger?

ANSWER: The only way to make your orgasm stronger would be to masturbate less. If you masturbate less often your orgasm will increase.

QUESTION: Okay I want to try that but I'm horny all day and I need to do it once a day to feel like I'm not going to have an erection all day at work and school, do you know any methods to stop masturbating for a few days because I realy need to have a better orgasm so it doesn't feel like I'm just doing a daily chore,sorry for the in depth detail and the maney questions but I'm somewhat new to masturbation and have alot of questions, if you want me to stop asking I will

Answer
You just have to keep yourself busy to no masturbate. If you are home and someone is home, too, keep your door open so you can't have that private time.

If you are alone  in your place, just try to find something to keep you busy.

There is no sure fire way not to get horny other than the normal things ... as dont' search out sexual things or porn.

Male Masturbation

Angie B