Male Masturbation/Ejaculation

Question
Hey, I have a question, i love to masturbate and let it go all over my body as i dont have to ruin my concentration with getting my old sock i used to use is this clean and healthy to do?and is this normal to do all over me because it feels better? is it wierd or gross and also sometimes i want to taste it is this gay or normal

Answer
Yes, it's fine.  I also think it's what most males do, although I have never surveyed that question specifically.  Most males choose to enjoy their orgasms and then clean up afterward.  About 11 percent of males eat their semen most of the time as a way of cleaning up, and about half have eaten it at least once.  Everything you said is very normal.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.