Male Masturbation/Looking for a masturbation coach!

Question
Hi Angie! I 'm a 53 yo man married. Me and my wife we are really passionate with masturbation. We love it and we enjoy it very much. Recently I'm intrigued by the idea to have a female masturbation coach.  From the info I got from cyberspace I've seen there are many but they charge a lot for their services. How we can find persons in public communities the are more friendly and not professional and they share the same passion with us ?

Thanks for your time, Fotis.

Answer
I'm not Angie, and I'm not female, but I'll answer anyway.  You can ask me questions here on AllExperts.  I have coached many, both male and female.  Some of the other experts might also help you out.  I answer most questions asked of me within 30 minutes.  I am more about education and not much about kink, but it won't hurt you or cost anything to ask me.  

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.