Male Masturbation/masturbating at camp

Question
I am planning to go to camp this summer.  It will be my first time since I started masturbating.  I am wondering what it will be like.  I can't imagine going a week without it.  How can I do it there?  The camp I go to has a huge number of bunks in one room.  There is no privacy in there.

Answer
I'm guessing you're going to be bunking with a roomful of guys your age.  So you know all of you masturbate then.  You will not be the only one dealing with this issue.  You might decide to either do it in the bathroom or decide you don't care about having privacy to do it in the bunk room.  You might read this page for ideas how to deal with this situation:  http://www.healthystrokes.com/dormmasturbation.html.  I think one or two of the entries are about camps.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.