Male Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
I am feeling physically unfit and depressed nowadays.As I have read on some blog that it has ill effect,so please tell me how to replenish my body of all those things which i have lost due to this bad habit

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  To the extent it does anything, it would probably help you feel less depressed.  It does not cause ill effects or to cause your body to lose anything.  The contents of semen have already been manufactured from your body whether you ejaculate them or not.  You should enjoy masturbating and do it often.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.