Male Masturbation/Masturbation

Sir!i'm suffering through the habbit of masturbation how i can get rid of this habbit?

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  You don't want to get rid of it; you want to practice it daily.  You don't want to suffer through it; you want to enjoy it as much as anything else you do.  Most males masturbate daily or more until they're in their mid-20s, often much later in life.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.