Male Masturbation/masturbation and fitness

What is the impact of masturbation on physical fitness?  Are males who masturbate frequently able to be physically fit as those who do less?

Masturbation is good for your body and physical fitness.  It is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good for keeping your sex organs in healthy functioning conditions.  Masturbating is also good exercise for the rest of your body.  I think males who masturbate frequently are better able to be as fit as those who masturbate less.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.