Male Masturbation/no orgasm

Question
hi, i'll be 19 in 3 months. i started masturbating at the age 14. since then, sometimes i have done it everyday, sometimes once in a few days. since the past 2 months, i was doing it almost once in every 2 days.but gradually, i realised that even though i was ejaculating, i wasn'e feeling any orgasm. moreover, now i ejaculate in a mere 30-45 seconds. is this the conmdition of premature ejaculation. i want you to please help me in this issue.thanks.

Answer
Premature ejaculation refers to orgasm during sex.  There is no such thing as premature ejaculation during masturbation.  30-45 seconds if very fast, so I would suggest making it last longer.  Go for a minute, then for a minute and ten seconds, and so on.

Most males your age masturbate about once a day.  There is nothing wrong with that.  Every other day is OK too.  Masturbating daily (or more) might make it easier for you to last longer.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.