Male Masturbation/Regular masturbation

Hello Amir,  

Please can you assist me with the below query.

i don't get a kick or pleasure when masturbate but do get sufficient ejaculation. please can you let know the reason for it. i do have tried in other positions also but with same result. i am in to late 20's.

Thanks in advance,

I am not Amir, but I will answer anyway.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males enjoy it as much as anything else they do, and most males your age masturbate about once a day.  I would suggest seeing a doctor if you really don't enjoy it.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.