Male Masturbation/about my sex life

Question
hi,
I am raj from India, 26 years old, 5.7 height, 75kg weight.
I am shy to ask but its internet so no problem here :P
So i m 26 years old and i never had girlfriend because i m shy all my life. anyway .. i started masterbating in age of 16 i think. i just feel that my penis is not hard enough compare to what was few years back . i dont know if its bad or not .but i m just afraid , is there any problem with it? in year or two i will get married .. so just feeling sad n afraid wat will happened to my sex life. I know my question is incomplete in many ways . so plz ask me what else u want to know so u get my situation.
any help will be appreciated . THANKYOU

Answer
I think it is your imagination.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It does not make your penis less hard.  It is good for your penis.  I think you should keep looking for a girlfriend and also keep masturbating.  

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.