Male Masturbation/viscosity of lube

In one of your earlier answers to me, you mentioned viscosity of lube.  What is that?

It basically means how thick it is.  For example, K-Y Jelly is more viscous than K-Y Liquid.  Even within jellies or within liquids, there are variations.  All jellies are more viscous than all liquids.  But you might prefer a particular viscosity.  Therefore, I suggest trying several different kinds of lube (jelly, liquid, silicon) and seeing what you like.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.