Male Masturbation/How to?

Hi, I'm going to be 16 next month and I just recently been reading up on what masturbation is and what it does I've never done it before and I feel embarased for having to ask for help but how do I do this?

Hi Dom -

Well first get erect of course. Then all you do is wrap your hand around your penis (about 3/4 towards the top of your shaft, or whatever feels best) and pump your hand up and down. The speed and the strength of your grip around your penis is totally up to you and what you like.

Male Masturbation

Angie B

I can answer any questions related to male masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.