Male Masturbation/health

Question
I was just reading on your side biography where you say that masturbating is necessary for male sexual health.  What does that mean?  Are you saying that it's UNhealthy not to masturbate?

Answer
Frequent ejaculation is what keeps the male sex organs in good working condition.  A male has to ejaculate often to flush out the prostate gland and the seminal vesicles and some smaller, lesser known structures.  If a male isn't having daily sex, he needs to masturbate often.  

Frequent masturbation has also been shown to reduce the risk of prostate cancer.  A team of doctors led by Dr. Graham Giles found that males who masturbated most often when they were younger had the least incidence of prostate cancer later.  Dr. Giles recommends that younger males masturbate at least six times a week.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.