Male Masturbation/male masturbation

Question
QUESTION: I am 70 years old and am still able to produce sperm when I
masturbate, usually while watching an erotic video. At my age
would the sperm still be able to make a woman pregnant? I havent had sex with a woman in 10 years but masturbation still feels great; I do it about twice a month...

ANSWER: Hi Reg-

Yes, there is still a chance you can get a woman pregnant, but it would probably take awhile.

QUESTION: Is that because the sperm isnt as active as we get older? Also is masturbation still recommended at my age, considering health and ability?

Answer
There are just less sperm, which then makes it less likely to get someone pregnant.

And for your second question: Masturbation is healthy at any age, but I am not a doctor so if you have any heart conditions then I would consult your physician.

Angie :)  

Male Masturbation

Angie B