Male Masturbation/masturbating frequency

Question
I do it every day and enjoy it very much, thank you.  Do you think I would enjoy it more if I did it less?  Is it better if you don't do it every day?  I've done it every day since the very week I started.  I haven't missed too many days.

Answer
Most males masturbate about once a day into their mid-20s.  Most males say they can have an awesome orgasm if they go about three days without one.  But most males also say they would rather have three ordinary orgasms than one awesome.  I think you will have to try going three days sometime and decide for yourself.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.