Male Masturbation/Masturbation

I am male 18 i has masturbate in a doll and my penis covering coconut oil in the doll leg gap and my penis  up and down in 1 minutes cum ejaculate in use doll for good or bad and to watch porn movies while masturbating cum ejaculate in 30s

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  I advise against using the doll.  It is bad to masturbate in the face down (prone) position.  Many males your age use porn movies, and that is very normal.  But the doll is bad for your sexuality.  Try to masturbate using only the gentle touch of your hands.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.