Male Masturbation/masturbation

Question
QUESTION: im experiencing some frequent erections at night before i sleep, but that day ive masturbate whats the meaning of that?, do i need to masturbate also, when a prostate congestion occur or happen? , and after i masturbate im in standby about 10 minutes and i urinate its feels like hurt in the tip of my penis?, whats the meaning of that i need to urinate asap?, am i okay do i need to worry?

ANSWER: Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males do it daily.  Urinating soon after masturbating will flush out your urethra of any unejaculated semen.  If your penile tip hurts, it might be you should use lube when you masturbate.

QUESTION: when prostate congestion happen?

ANSWER: The prostate needs to be emptied frequently.  Most males empty it more than three times a week.  If you haven't had an orgasm in four or more days, you might feel it in your prostate.  Then all you have to do is masturbate to orgasm and your prostate will be back toward normal.  If you masturbate daily or close to it, you won't have to worry about prostate congestion.

Feel free to ask more questions!

QUESTION: even im 13 years old its okay for me to do it? frequently? any risk?

Answer
Most 13 year old males who have started masturbating do it daily.  In fact, age 12-14 is when the most frequent masturbation occurs in a male's life.  Many males do it two or three times a day when they first start.  Most of them are down to about once a day by age 16.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is fun to do and healthy and good for you.

Feel free to ask me more questions!  I'm glad to help.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.