Male Masturbation/over masturbation

over the last 4 years I have been masturbating almost everyday, for hours, maybe 2 to 4, and even have multiple orgasms or ejaculations during that period of time a day,  now as time passed by, is no the same as it used to be, I no longer can reach orgasm unconsciously by just thrusting my penis, I need to tense up my pelvic area in order to ejaculate and sometimes I will have ejaculations without orgasm, I rested probably a week and recovered my ejaculation distance(about 4-5 feet), but had no orgasm, does resting a longer period will fix anything in my body to recover?

if any way to restore everything back to normal? I used to to reach an orgasm in about minutes and ejaculate too much, but now I do not

I read about dopamine receptors and all that, is it possible that over masturbating has the same effects in the brain as using cocaine(I dont use any drugs)?

I just want to get back to normal, and not to masturbate anymore but have a sexual life with a girl,

first ,, resting a longer period will fix manything in your body to recover,
if you stop each and every sexual activities for at least 2 months while increasing sea foods in your daily meals specially oyster full of zinc,, everything should get back to normal,coz actually all your problems happened because over masturbation ;
about not masturbating ,it is hard to be done because it is an addiction but u can decrease your frequency by practising several useful activities such as ;reading,watching movies ,sport but most of all;u have to avoid totally visiting porn or sexual sites ,good luck

Male Masturbation

Amir J.

Taoist expert(old chinese sexual traditions)which study The relationship between ejaculation and longevity. Any problems or questions related to masturbation , intercourse, ejaculation frequency . i give u the knowledge in life to avoid the worst ravages of old age, retard the loss of vital energy and live longer lives than those who didn't practice any taoism or ejaculation control.

Old (Chinese/Egyptian) studies.

TAO SEXUAL YOGA - the Taoist system of health and longevity.

the red dragon-dan yang-CHINA the silver bear-las vegas-USA