Male Masturbation/Oral masturbation?

Question
Is there such a thing as oral masturbation?  If you can get your penis into your mouth?  Can this be done?  I've gotten just the very tip in a couple of times but not really enough to do anything exciting.

Answer
Yes, there is such a thing, but it's usually called autofellatio , although oral masturbation is a good enough term for me.  (Masturbation is defined as stimulation of one's own genitals for the purpose of increasing sexual response.)  According to one sex authority I've read, only one male in 1000 can perform autofellatio.  I think most males eventually get too large to even try, and more than a few can accomplish what you did.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.