Male Masturbation/semen

Question
hey when i ejaculate im a 13 years old, and have a case of infrequent masturbation this days and when i cum i see my semen get in my belly button is it okay i washed by belly buttonss properly after that..and when that happens i feel something itchy and its gone..

Answer
It will not hurt anything to get semen in your belly button.  Don't worry about that at all.  Just bathe or shower daily and nothing will go amiss.  Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and most males do it daily starting at about your age.  Keep doing it and enjoy it.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.