Male Masturbation/I want to have orgasms while masturbating

Question
QUESTION: I started going out with a guy same age as I, 3 months ago. We really love n hot for each other but in our culture, we don't have sex before marriage. The problem is I've been really horny since I go out with him. So, I had to masturbate lately n I know how to do it since I was 16 but I rarely did coz I didn't know how to do it to get to orgasm. Now, the same problem again, I'm rubbing n fingering the G-spot n even object inserting but can't come. My hymen is broken but I don't care. All I want is to come. I think I'm now hurting myself, I'm about to come n I rub harder but worse , no orgasm. When I was young I kind of meditate n push away all the thoughts about sex but now I'm going out with him n I m always thinking about him dirty n I'm always horny. Help me to have orgasms.

ANSWER: Most females who are inexperienced at having orgasms masturbate by stimulating the clitoris.  Most females only start masturbating vaginally after they have had some success with clitoral masturbation.  I would urge you to masturbate clitorally and to be relaxed while you do it.  Don't be obsessed with having an orgasm.  Just relax and do what feels good, and I think you will have an orgasm when you least expect it.  

Tips are available at http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

QUESTION: I'm near to orgasm , almost there. N I have to masturbate coz I'm so horny all the time. Can it because I m so hot for this guy? Do most women become all horny after they go out with someone?

Answer
Visual aids (pictures, videos) often help males reach orgasm, and an increasing number of females use them too.  If your masturbation frequency is increasing, it's very likely it's connected to your feelings for the guy.   It doesn't happen this way for ALL women.

Feel free to ask more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.