Male Masturbation/masturbating

Question
I am 17 male i masturbate every 2 days i saw porn movies and touch my penis it immediately ejaculate in 45s how to longer masturbation and ive seen masturbation cause many problems and i donot my control if it masturbate in future have chance for child

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age do it daily.  Masturbating will not prevent you from having children.  If you're unhappy ejaculating after 45 seconds, try to last a minute, then 1:10, then 1:20, and so on.  You are young and can work on improving your masturbation.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.