Male Masturbation/Masturbation

I am male 18 i masturbate every 2 days i masturbate with an coconut oil is applied to the penis and it has an doll leg gap stroke up and down it ejaculates in1m and what is organsm and how to increase time to ejaculate

I don't know what a doll leg gap is.  Most men your age masturbate daily.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  You would probably prefer a water-based lube to coconut oil.  Orgasm is the point where you feel good and ejaculate.  When you feel close to ejaculation, you can work on stretching it out for 10-20 seconds more at a time.  You can have a lot of fun learning to control your ejaculation.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.