Male Masturbation/A womans opinion...

Hello, if you specialize in female masturbation why does your name appear under male masturbation?.

What generally do women think of males masturbating?. You hear some women calling us weirdo's etc etc. Are we weird?, are males just perverts?.

All Experts asked me to be in the Male Masturbation category, so here I am :)

For your second question: It all depends on the woman. Most women know masturbation is normal. That doesn't mean they want to talk about as often as men do, but they see is as something everyone does.

Male Masturbation

Angie B

I can answer any questions related to male masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.