Male Masturbation/Masturbating

Question
I'm 18 and I'm big into masturbation. I wank 3-4 times a day. Firstly is this normal? And secondly I'm going away with my family for two weeks and ill have to share bunk beds with my brother. Because I always jerk off i really don't know how I'm going to manage when sharing a room? I can't do it in the bathroom as it is a shared bathroom.  What should I do?

Answer
3-4 times a day is an extreme frequency.  Most males your age masturbate about once a day.  Your brother probably masturbates too, so you could just ask him if you could work out a schedule for having private time in the room.  I recommend reading this page: http://www.healthystrokes.com/dormmasturbation.html.   

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.