Male Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
Hi I'm 18 and I'm a big masturbater usually wank 2-3 times a day sometimes more. Firstly, is this normal? Secondly I will be going away with my family for  two weeks. Whilst on holiday me and my brother will have to share a room, which we haven't really gone before. As I will not have the privacy to wank. Please can you give me some advice about going about this.

Answer
1st of all,,i feel a responsability to let u know that  wanking  2-3 times a day should b bad to your health ,may b u dont feel it actually coz u r still 18 ,,but later u should regret so my advic e to u is to decrease this frequency b4 bad sysmptoms begins to happen to youe sexual system ,,and i guess u can do it in teh toilet watching any pron revue while yr brother should b outside in the room ,,good luck .

Male Masturbation

Amir J.