Male Masturbation/Masturbation

Is masturbation good or should I avoid it? How many times a week I should masturbate? I felt a small down the stomach after masturbation. Is it a concern?

Masturbation is very, very good.  It's normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  You should practice it often.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  It keeps your sex organs in good functioning condition and flushes out sexual fluids that have accumulated.   Masturbation will not bother your stomach.  Don't worry about that at all.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.