Male Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
Is masturbation good or should I avoid it? How many times a week I should masturbate? I felt a small down the stomach after masturbation. Is it a concern?

Answer
Masturbation is very, very good.  It's normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  You should practice it often.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  It keeps your sex organs in good functioning condition and flushes out sexual fluids that have accumulated.   Masturbation will not bother your stomach.  Don't worry about that at all.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.