Male Masturbation/teach me

Question
sir..i recently got to know that masturbation is dangerous if not done properly ...as if I done want it to affect my future life...please give me tips on how to do it and how frequent?

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  There are three main masturbatory practices that are bad for you:

1) Never insert anything into your urethra
2) Never masturbate in the prone position (lying on your stomach).  Prone masturbation is a cause of sexual dysfunctions.  More info here: http://www.healthystrokes.com.
3) Never block the flow of semen as you ejaculate by pressing on your penis or perineum.  The force can damage blood vessels and nerve endings.

Most younger males masturbate daily.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.