Male Masturbation/addiction to masturbating

Question
I am 14 years old and I am addicted to masturbating which is bad because it sometimes changes the viscosity of my sperm and it has become uncontrollable as soon as I see a somewhat appealing woman I get boner and feel the need masturbate ( 2-3 t day) please help to stop this...

Answer
u don t have to stop completely ,however it is too hard to do thatactually  ,,but at u can decrease your frequency,
to overcome the habit of masturbation ;first of all u have to realize that semen must be regarded as a most precious substance. By saving it, a man protects his very life.
so u can practice several useful activities such as hearing online music ,,watching interesting clips in u-tube ,,chatting making new friends but most of all never,never  visit any porn sites  which turns u on then make u feel horny and need to masturbate.

Male Masturbation

Amir J.