Male Masturbation/Scrotum

Im asking about my penis during arousal time. how come when I am aroused, my scrotum doesn't get very intact like what they say that when you're having sex/ masturbating, the scrotum compacts instead of continuing being loose?
My remains somehow loose.. why?

The scrotum is very sensitive to temperature.  If you live in a tropical area, where your scrotum is warm all the time, you might not notice much difference in it.  If you live in a temperate area, where you're constantly adjusting to keep up with changing temperatures, you will be very aware of your scrotum contracting and releasing.

The scrotum pulls close to the body right before ejaculation.  Most males don't notice because they're busy masturbating or having sex and not paying so much attention.  Make a point of noticing during an upcoming session.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.