Male Masturbation/tensed about sexual life

Question
hello sir,
i am a 22 year boy ,single ,sir my problem is that i have been watching porn but once i have stooped it i discover my self recollecting the things ,
sir recently i had my full examination about the concern but the reports were good was all ok the positiong n all....  but i felt some diturbance so i asked  sereval people  they said am ok nthing wrong with me sir i have been doing my gym exe regularly  and am in a pretty good shape, my height is 5,10
sir since i am imagining  the things , ...after mastubulation r nt even  a fluid kind of a thing comes out from my penises head recently i matubulated  whit semen came out....4 example sitting or watching tv  liquid comess out a little
sir i think u  should be understanding my concern
i am tensed 4 my sexual life ,wather i ll be able to produce kids ,sould be i able to make my futhure wife pergnant ,
and  should be i able to give her a good time ,sould i be able to do all the intercourse things.......... sir i think u will understand my condition  plz guide me wth the concern
thank you.

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good for you to masturbate and masturbate often.  Most males watch porn (visual aids) occasionally at least, at for most it is not something harmful.  Masturbating will not prevent you from having children.  It will not keep you from having intercourse.  You should enjoy masturbating and not worry it will cause you any kind of sexual harm.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.