Male Masturbation/wet dream after workout

Question
hi ! I've been working out for a while ,but sometimes I can't avoid wet dream the night after my last workout ,I'm 18 years old and I don't masturbate in order to increase my energy ,how can I avoid wet dream at all or just decrease the frequency ? Thank you .

Answer
oh bravo,,( I don't masturbate in order to increase my energy ),,this is weise and let me tel u my dear that u should never worry of wet dreams just because it happens naturally to make yr body get rid of unnecessary sperms/semens ,,however u can always decrease it by not watching porn ,,and keep yrself away from any activity that should excite u at the first place,, also remember that wet dreams actually is a sign of a good sexual system ,good 4 u .

Male Masturbation

Amir J.