Male Masturbation/penis

Question
Dear Sir,
I started masturbating at the age of 20 and now I am 24.I masturbate around 3,4 times a week.I feel quite weak and sleepy post masturbation and susbsequent ejaculation.i have heard that masturbation is very dangerous for post marriage sex life.I have experienced loss of erection ever since I have started masturbating.Please tell me is it dangerous to masturbate? should I stop masturbation altogether? (If I abstain from masturbation for around 2 weeks I experience nightfalls/wetdreams)

Answer
It is very unusual to start masturbating at age 20.  Most males do so at age 11-14.  It is normal to feel sleepy after ejaculation.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and not even a little bit dangerous for sex life.  You will be better off sexually if you masturbate often than if you don't.  Masturbating is good for your erections and will not hurt them.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.