Male Masturbation/prone masturbation

Question
i'm a practitioner of TMS .I abstained 1 week from masturbation and tried masturbating in the conventional way but failed get an organism.how do i able to masturbate in the conventional way successfully?how long will it take?

Answer
Prone masturbation means to masturbate by lying prone (face down) and thrust the penis into or against something, like a mattress or pillow.  You have succeeded in deciding to give up prone masturbation forever.  Good job!  For most males, abstaining from masturbation for a week is enough to sensitize the penis to be able to reach orgasm from a new form of masturbation.  This is not true for everyone.  You might just need to abstain for a few more days and try again.  To learn more about prone masturbation and how to overcome it, see http://www.healthystrokes.com.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.