Male Masturbation/cant get erection standing up

hi i can get an erection sitting or laying down but I lose it quickly when I stand up. I am 22 years old. Do you know anything about this case?

That is very normal.  When you stand up, your blood pressure changes.  The extra blood that causes your erection can drain out pretty quickly.  But you can usually get the erection back at that point.  If you want to have intercourse or masturbate in a standing position, it helps if you obtain the erection while standing.  

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.