Male Masturbation/Why do I fail to ejaculate in the morning but not any other time of the day?

Question
I'm 27 years old and I've been noticing something really strange about my sexual health. I'm able to ejaculate any other time of the day but not when I wake up in the morning. Sometimes I get really horny in the morning but can't ejaculate and it's annoying. Any other time of the day I am fine. In case this information is necessary, I take vyvanse, dexidrine, and Prozac in the morning and at bedtime I take Risperadal

Answer
I suspect this is connected to the medications you're taking.  Discussing sexual side effects with your doctor could lead to a change in your medication.  Be glad it's only bothering you in the morning; some men get total anorgasmia from taking certain medications.  You seem to be able to enjoy yourself the rest of the time.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.