Male Masturbation/Improving masturbation

What can I do to make my masturbation experience feel more realistic? I jerk off with gloves and different lubes, but my mind is wanting more. I however am not involved in a relationship that would allow me to have sex. What can I do?

Masturbation is a very real experience.  I don't know how anything can be more real than what you do with your own body.  I suspect you want it to feel more like intercourse.  Masturbation and intercourse are not the same thing.  Most males enjoy both.  There are plenty of things you can do to make masturbation more enjoyable.  This page has a set of suggestions:

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.