Male Masturbation/pain in penis and testicles

Question
sir
i am male 35 unmarried
i use to masturbate regularly.
For last 1 year i have been suffering from testicle and penis pain
if i ejaculate in two consecutive days ,i am getting pain in stomach, testicles and penis head
if i dont ejaculate for 1 month or more, the pain being reduced
please suggest me what is my problem and solution also

Answer
Ejaculation is necessary for male sexual health.  For best results, ejaculation would be spaced out evenly.  Many men your age who are not sexually active masturbate daily.  It should not harm you at all to masturbate on consecutive days.  Going a month or more without ejaculating is very dangerous.  I suggest you read this page for some tips: http://www.healthystrokes.com/prostatodynia.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.