Male Masturbation/Sperm

Hello experts. I wonder about my sperm. They are white but among them there're a yellow jelly. What is that?

That is probably normal, but only a semen analysis from a doctor can tell you for sure what issue you might be having with your sperm or semen.  The yellowness is more likely to happen when you haven't ejaculated for a while.  To have whiter sperm, ejaculate every day or two.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.