Male Masturbation/I masturbate frequently

Question
I am doing regular masturbate due to which
My penis is not being harder. How can I make my penis hard enough like it was before.

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good for your penis and other sexual organs and exercises them to keep them in healthy functioning condition.  Masturbating will not keep your penis from becoming erect.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  See here for more information about the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.