Male Masturbation/Masturbating distracts me

Question
QUESTION: Hi

Recently when doing homework in my room, I seem to get distracted by my penis a lot. When I'm supposed to be studying I just bed up wanking I know that masturbation is normal and I love doing it but it's becoming a distraction and hurdle to my studies. What should I do?

Thanks

ANSWER: Go ahead and masturbate.  It will relieve your stress and clear your mind so that you can study, and after you masturbate, you won't feel like masturbating again.  For a little while, anyway.  Some of the best students make sure they get their daily masturbating fix.  It's healthy and pleasant!

QUESTION: Thanks for answering!

I have been following your advise and I give myself a study break when needed, so I can wank. You're right, it really does help and then I can carry on with studying, no problem.

Also, I wanted to ask you about the speed in which a man should rub his hand up and down his dick when wanting. If I'm super horny, I tend to rub it really really fast and the rhythm is very quick and I come quite quickly, whilst sometimes, if I'm not that horny, I do it slower and it takes longer to cum. What is the normal speed for wanking?
Is it normal and good to vary the speed?
What is the normal time it takes to cum when wanking?

Sorry for all these questions.

Answer
Most younger males masturbate to orgasm in 5-10 minutes.  Two strokes per second is typical when orgasm is approaching.  It's better if you can do it more slowly.  The really important thing is to use a light touch.  Learn to experience the power of a gentle touch.  Enjoy your studies!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.